Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 32- Fighting Forward

So I'm trying to find something news worthy to report...
Nothing really. I found a new Bellydance place and a new class starts up May 3rd so I'm going to check it out and see if I should go or just stick to DVDs... I really hope it's the former so I can get some real live attention to my technique, the perfectionist in me is talking... More like yelling.

There's also a tribal fusion class that's nearby, but I would rather just stick to the "classical/ cabaret" for now and decide what style I want to be later.

In real world news, my dad LOVES Beats Antique.

Oh. PS. I totally missed them in concert in my city.... so pissed when I found out.

No progress towards my costume yet and still learning how to sew.

BUT  I found a VERY inspiring bellydancer. Aziza, you may have heard of her ;)
She is absolutely FAB and I discovered her via the intensive she's doing with Sharon Kihara.... And was promptly dismayed that you have to have at least 3 years experience before being able to go.
It sounded fun...
But alas maybe next time!
Check out her shimmies and her travelling step... ooooer...



No comments:

Post a Comment