Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 24- Putting Together Moves

Okay, so I'm at that point where I have about 20 moves that I know very well....
And I mean VERY! I drill to the point of exhaustion, because I'm a perfectionist like that. I do them on my toes, while I'm walking, doing chores and such things like that.

It is time (Lion King... omg!)

So I'm starting to put together little combo moves to try out and drill together and I want to try to find a song to create a combo for... Maybe a couple. And if I like them well enough, MAYBE (just maybe...) perform them for Relay for life in May.

Now that I have something to work towards, I'm going to be working even harder. I relish the challenge.
ALSO, I found this really cute emerald fabric that I'll use for a bra, dunno about a belt, might not have enough fabric... but who knows.
I'm going to try sewing by hand and see how that goes.
I also ordered Asharah's DVD on Tribal Bellydance and I'm getting a book on sewing beads and sequins on fabric

AHHHHHHH I'm so excited!
More later, as I'm at school,
-Kestrel

No comments:

Post a Comment