Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 11- Stay Focused and Listen to your parents

Hey,
So I haven't been blogging in a while. I got a little sidetracked with school, college apps and scholarships.
 I want to go to NYCDA and that's a buttload of $$$ so working and applying to stuff is all I can really do.

ANYWAY. With my Bellydancing life, I'm pretty good and I found my upper stomach muscles last night. I can move them (without the lower stomach muscles) everyone and a while. But I'm REALLY excited! It's a huge breakthrough for me.

That beautiful fabric I picked out was to heavy for a skirt or anything useful other than a bra covering and belt and perhaps some arm gaurds which is kind of disappointing because I bought 5 FREAKIN YARDS OF IT!
oh well live and learn. My mom got me some pretty black/white/green fabric for the skirt and helped me pin my first bra! YAY! I'm learning! :P

But I think I know what I'm going to do with the left over fabric. I'm going to make and then sell BD belts and panels. The fabric takes to fabric paint very well (it keeps moving). So I'm going to henna some of it tonight!

I'll post some pictures later since I'm at school right now.
PS sorry for spelling errors!
-Kestrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment