Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 50- Bitter Disappointments

I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Not in the bellydance sense or anything... or the yoga sense.... I'm going great in those fields. I don't even know what I'm talking about

Maybe I should start over. or as "over" as I can since I took a vow not to delete or change anything on my blog (except for spell check so one could understand me)

I'm not going to NYC for college (too expensive), but instead going to a shit little community college... fun fun.
I can't quit my job because it supposed to be financially on the rise. I as going to get a new one I swear.

My precious project of henna-ing for Relay for Life was cancelled due to inclimate weather and we had a 20 minute notice to vacate the facilities.

All this bitching needs a good side though right?
There is!
I found another major in college that I really like, Exercise fitness, and with it I can be a personal trainer among other things.  I plan on getting my Zumba license ASAP. AND Relay for Life is being held again in my town this Friday.... unfortunately it's on the day of my Drama Banquet... But I might not go because of lack of motivation.

My life is actually pretty good right now, things finally seems to be lining up perfectly. I actually am getting a handle on high school life, finding the right friends, making good choices.
Only bad thing is that there's 5 days left.

Is that how the rest of my life is going to be like? Finally figuring things out a second before the end?
Man I hope not.

Maybe I should stop trying to "figure things out" and try to figure myself out. If that makes any sense at all...

My friend got a tattoo today and that got me thinking about my future ink. I've been wanting it for a while now, but was always afraid if it would affect my job, or the future.... like what if I won't like it anymore etc.
But I think it's a keeper, still... I think I'll let it marinate for a while longer.

In yet other news. Finally like a guy and he's going out of state for college. Oh joy.

But let's end on a good note. A Bellydancer who is all tatted up but won't let that stop her:
Rachel Brice!





No comments:

Post a Comment