Saturday, March 26, 2011

Still Day 2- Learn to let things go.

Okay, so I put off the second half of my BD lesson today to go see a movie with my dad.

I came back and started doing what I dreaded the most. Undulations and bellyrolls.
2 things you have to learn:

1- NEVER go into a lesson thinking you will be all badass and perfect. Because you will make mistakes... it's all a part of learning. On the other side of the spectrum
2- NEVER go in with a defeatist attitude. you will be proven right by this.

I went in with the latter. And got super frustrated. I need to be more positive. Better luck tomorrow! : )

ON THE FLIP SIDE. Suckerpunch was awesome. It was a great movie and it was awesome bonding with my dad eating junk and sipping sodas.
I don't want to ruin anything for you but you should totally see it; it's like a 2 hour video game and music video with morals and a freedom undertone as well.
My advice though: Don't go in thinking it'll be your typical action movie though and you'll be fine.
I wish it were longer so that the audience could truly flesh out the characters and get to know them better but it was still a Fab Film!

No comments:

Post a Comment