Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 5- At School. Starving

Okay, so this is the first real day of my balancing school, yoga, bellydance and everything else I decide to throw in.
This is also the first project day for my Bellydance costume. I've been looking at videos and tutorials for the things I need, and I think I'm ready to get started. So I have to just grit my teeth, finish my homework and then get started on this!
I have some (bad) sketches of what I want to design. I want to have a vintage BD feel without it looking too dated.

Wow there's a lot of "I"s in this.

Anyway, so I have a ton of things to do from now to the end of the school day (hopefully I can pass this test in Government!) and I will post my sketches and an inspirational video later today!

So there's this one kid editing me and my bad english/spelling skills.
Sorry, spelling is my Kryptonite

No comments:

Post a Comment