Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 2- When in Doubt... USE THE COMPUTER!

Technology is amazing, but it also majorly sucks when it malfunctions right?
Enter my DVD player. I'm using the bellydance DVD "Tribal Fusion Bellydance with Sharon Kihara" Pictured below
It's amazing BTW. But when I went to put it into the player my remote wouldn't work and there is no "enter" button on the actual DVD box so it won't play. :(

So I used my computer instead! Who said I wasn't creative?!?!?
Aside from that minor set back, I continued on with  my lessons. My walking undulations are getting better now that I know the movement should be powered by my lower back.
And I had a personal epiphany in yoga today doing the Swan Sequence :)

Here's my inspiration for today! Sharon Kihara!

(Really short but I have to finish my workout!)
More later I promise
-Kestrel

No comments:

Post a Comment