Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 4- Buying Fabrics and inspiration

Okay... So Let me recap Day 3 aka YESTERDAY!
So sorry I didn't post buy ah well...
...What did happen yesterday? I actually don't remember. It's Spring Break so the days kind of run together.
But today I just did some yoga and took a break from Bellydance practice. I can barely scrape my heels onto the floors in down dog and can now get into a successful (and safe) backbend.
YAY!
I also discovered a Hot Yoga class in my area, so I'm going to go with a friend... Mucho Excited for that.
ALSO before I forget, I bought some fabric today for my first BD costume! It's this really gorgeous woven fabric that's an ivory color with a VERY ligh gold fan type pattern on it.
I'm a newbie when it comes to sewing so my mom is going to be helping (I hope)... Some pics below, sorry for the bad quality!





I'm also getting some indigo and more henna to make some designs so I can start selling Harem pants and such. I'm taking pics EVERYWHERE (literally) so I can get inspiration!
Speaking of "inspire" I watched this fabulous video today for the first time and I love the sensuality of it and that it's not raunchy, unlike some of today's "bellydance" performances. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment