Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Still Alive and Shimmying

OH NO!!!
It seems I've disappeared yet again!
Good news is? I'm back and hopefully here to stay. College kinda caught up with me and I was too busy to do much of anything. Well. Except bellydance. But I'm alive :D
I'm actually doing quite well in my beginner's class, my teacher thinks I should go up to intermediate but 1) I have car and the beginning class is really the only time my mom can take me.
2) I'm scared I won't keep up.

BUT I've bought a couple of beginner DVDs So I can practice.
I've got Neon's Instant bellydancer and Jenna's Basics and Beyond. I plan to drill the heck out of it so I can be fully prepared to take on the next level (while still attending class of course)

ALSO great news, Club Bellydance is coming to my city in March so I will get to go to my first bellydance show, which I'm immensely excited for! I get to see one of my Tribal Fusion Idols, Moria. She has a really unique way of dancing that I really haven't seen before and am stoked to see in person!
So hopefully this year, I won't fall off the map... again.
I'll do my best to keep people posted on what's going on in my life :P
Oh and Here's Moria :D I've never seen someone use a bagpipe in a fusion dance... but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. I have Jenna's DVD and like it. How is Neon's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late response! But I'll post a blog reviewing it :D :D

    ReplyDelete